Městská nemocnice Ostrava - The Ostrava city hospital
Granuldisk solution at Městská nemocnice Ostrava led to 51% water saving
The Ostrava City Hospital was officially opened in 1898 and until 1918 it was called the Public Hospital of Emperor Franz Joseph in Moravian Ostrava. The original capacity was 190 beds. Today, this hospital is one of the largest hospitals in its region.
The hospital belongs to one of the most highly regarded employers in the region, who strive to provide high food safety standards and the best quality services to patients including catering for both patients and employees.
Ostrava City Hospital serves 1400 meals each day and was helped by adding a Granule Maxi pot washer to their kitchen.